Request an RMA
An Apricorn Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required to return a product covered under a.) New Product Return policy or b.) Product Warranty (covered) policy. After submitting an RMA request, you will need to receive Apricorn’s approval and RMA number before sending the product in question back to Apricorn. No replacement, repair or refund wil be performed prior to Apricorn receiving the returned product.
SUBMITTING AN RMA
Please use the following steps to submit a covered product for RMA:
- Complete the online form to the right.
- If we approve your request, you may receive an RMA number and instructions on how to send your covered product in.
- You must send your covered product in before we can repair or replace it.
VOID WARRANTY / VOID EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
Your Apricorn product must be free of physical damage or modification. Apricorn’s exchange & refund policy and warranty are not applicable to products received with physical damage or modification (e.g., bent CPU socket pins, any damage to the printed circuit board (PCB), water damage, missing the original hard drive, or missing the serial number sticker, etc.), nor to products received in any type of shipping envelope or soft packaging material. We reserve the right to return such products and charge handling and shipping costs.
Once Apricorn receives your RMA request, the RMA will be reviewed by us. In order to approve your RMA, Apricorn will need a copy of proof of purchase (e.g., sales receipt of the product).
- You are free to use the shipping method and courier of your choice.
- Apricorn recommends you obtain delivery confirmation and a tracking number for your shipment so that shipment can be traced.
- Insurance is optional but is highly recommended. Apricorn is not responsible for any lost or damaged shipment to or from Apricorn.
- Products received in any type of shipping envelope or soft packaging material will be rejected and will void the warranty. We reserve the right to return such products and charge handling and shipping costs.
Charges for shipping products TO Apricorn are your responsibility. Apricorn may pay ground freight charges (United States and Canada only) to ship a repaired or replacement product to you. Apricorn is not responsible for any lost or damaged shipment to or from Apricorn. For shipments TO and FROM Apricorn, you are responsible for any expedited shipping charges, any duties and customs charges, any freight insurance, and any shipping charges outside of the United States and Canada.
COMPLETING THE RMA
Once the RMA request is reviewed and approved by us, the following steps can occur:
- The RMA number and shipping instructions are sent to you.
- The product now can be shipped to Apricorn using the address, RMA number, packing information, and shipping information provided to you. Please also see our warranty return policy.
- Once Apricorn repairs or replaces the product, a repaired or replacement product can be sent to you. Once the repaired or replacement product is shipped, typically an email may be sent to the email address (e.g., in your Apricorn member account) regarding the shipment.
CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions about the preceding RMA terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service by calling (800) 458-5448 option 3. Customer Service can be generally reached 8AM - 5:00PM Pacific M-F.
This web page may be updated from time to time by Apricorn.
RMA Submission Form
(All Fields are Required)