Product Warranty Policy
To register your Apricorn product, please click here: Product Registration
Subject to the terms of Apricorn's Product Sales Agreement, Apricorn offers the following limited Product warranty to a Customer who is the original purchaser of the covered Apricorn Product (the “Customer”):
Apricorn warrants that for the duration of the three (3) year warranty period, an Apricorn Product will, under normal use, be free from material defects in material or workmanship and will materially conform to Apricorn Product specifications. This warranty becomes effective only from the date of purchase either directly from Apricorn or an authorized reseller with a dated proof of purchase (e.g., a sales receipt).
This warranty does not cover:
- Any Product not purchased directly from Apricorn or Apricorn’s authorized resellers,
- Any damage to the Product which results from accident, abuse, misuse, natural or personal disaster, improper installation, electrostatic discharge, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification, and
- Any Product rendered inoperable due to Customer’s failure and/or inability to follow Apricorn’s user manuals or Product guides.
For issues that cannot be resolved by consulting the online Product User Manual/Guide and FAQs; please contact Apricorn Tech Support:
- online support request form
- by phone: (800) 458-5448, option 2, between 8AM - 5:00PM PT, M-F
If the issues are still not resolved,
- Apricorn Tech Support to send the Customer an email with the following:
- Support ticket number
- Online link to Return Material Authorization (RMA) submission form
- Customer to complete the online RMA form and email reply to Apricorn Tech Support providing the following:
- Apricorn Support ticket number.
- a copy of the proof of purchase
Apricorn Tech Support, upon approval of the RMA, will email the Customer the complete instructions for Customer to return the Product.
Apricorn will, in its sole discretion, repair or replace any non-conforming Product. The replacement may be made with a new or serviceable used Product that is functionally equivalent or superior. A repaired or replacement Product carries the balance of the original warranty or a 90 day warranty from its shipment to the Customer, whichever is longer. If Apricorn determines that a defect does not exist in such Product, the Customer will reimburse Apricorn for all expenses associated with the return of such Product.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED HEREIN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APRICORN AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE REGARDING OR RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS, THE DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY MATERIALS FURNISHED OR PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER.
Charges for shipping the Product TO Apricorn are the Customer’s responsibility. Apricorn may pay ground freight charges (within United States and Canada only) to ship a repaired or replacement Product to the Customer. Apricorn is not responsible for any lost or damaged Product being shipped to or from Apricorn. The Customer is responsible for any expedited shipping charges FROM Apricorn, as well as any duties and customs charges, any freight insurance, and any shipping charges outside of the United States and Canada.
Shipping the Product for Warranty Repairs/Replacement
Once the Customer’s RMA request is approved, an RMA number will be issued. The Customer must take the following steps when returning the covered Product:
- Back up all data on the Product to be returned. Apricorn is not responsible for any damage to, or loss of data on the returned Product.
- Ensure that the Product is shipped in a properly padded package to protect against any damage during shipping.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package above the SHIP-TO address.
Products improperly labeled, packaged, or shipped may void the warranty for that Product.
Ship to address:
Apricorn Returns Dept
RMA # ______________
12191 Kirkham Rd.
Poway, CA 92064